Sunday, March 15, 2009

Morning Links - Ass Up!

TechnoBox iPhone app from AudioRealism that combines the classic 303 bass line machine and 808 & 909 drum machines all in on one emulating program.

http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/ Brutal, but funny.

Atlas Shrug moment of the day: A.I.G. Planning Huge Bonuses After $170 Billion Bailout Looters!

Ridiculous Moment of the Day: Baracuda - Ass up - Proof that Songwriters have completely run out of ideas! Warning! Strong meme potential! This may poison your brain!



In other news it's St. Patty's Day this Tuesday and Kristen and I are going to hit parade today in Hollywood. Should be fun. I'm in need of a good goof off day. I'm kinda worn out this week from lack of sleep (averaging about 5 hours a day.) So a nice afternoon with the misses and a bunch of drunks should do me good! ;-)

Enjoy your day!

Joe

No comments: