Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Ten Life Lessons from Richard Branson - by Dumb Little Man

"I enjoy every single minute of my life."

For me, this is the most important thing to remember. When you’re enjoying what you do, you’re more likely to do it well and to be successful. Enjoying every situation is an art, a skill, and can be developed. Maybe it comes naturally to some people, but for most of us, it takes a little practice. But believe me, it will make an enormous difference to the quality of your life.

I find this to be so very true. Even when faced with very challenging issues I do my best to find some humor or joy in the moment.

Another great quote from Branson is "But the majority of things that one could get stressed about, they're not worth getting stressed about." This is also true for me, I tend to not worry as much as I once did. There really isn't much of anything good that comes from it. I find being in the moment and dealing with issues and tasks head on to be the most effective way of going about my day.

More insightful quotes at the link above.

Posted via email from Joe Shockley's Data & Sound

No comments: