Saturday, August 28, 2010

Total. Buzz. Kill.

I was all excited and about to set up my sons fancy shmancy crib when I noticed this massive gouge in the head board. "WTF is this!" I shouted. Kristen came running into the room and within seconds was on the phone with Pottery Barn, "Hi, Our Crib has this massive gouge in the headboard. We're NOT going to pay for this, so what's the next step?" I love her!

Upon further inspection of the shipping box it was pretty easy to see how it was damaged. At some point in the process someone was even nice enough to cover the hole in the box with packing tape to avoid potential water damage. That was nice.

Long story short, New crib is on order and old one is going back. Certainly not the most horrible thing in the world, but a total buzz kill.

Joe

Posted via email from Joe Shockley's Data & Sound

No comments: