Saturday, February 21, 2009

My New Cylon Hood

IMG_0192


I just finished installing my new Cylon looking Range Hood in the kitchen. Yes, I know the economy blows and the world is falling a part but the Appliances I had were over 20 years old, falling apart, oozing grease and at times making chirping noises that would wake us up in the middle of the night. It was time to take the plunge. So we went to Sears and picked up some nice looking Kenmore Appliances. Hopefully they'll last another 20 years.


Old Hood:
IMG_0191


Hood & Range:
IMG_0193


New Fridge:
IMG_0194


The Whole Set:
IMG_0195


It's funny to think that less than 2 years ago I would of hired someone else to do this job. Now I install these things my self. Proof in the power of the internet for research and some Patience!

Ok, now it's time to go make some music!

-Joe

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Joooooe, you did a pet peeve of mine! "Would have" you ninny!


It looks great by the way. :D